No products in the cart.
Casio Men’s Pathfinder Triple-Sensor Stainless Steel Watch
- Solar-power sport watch featuring triple sensor that provides altimeter, barometer, thermometer, and compass information
- Features low-temperature resistance, backlight with after-glow, world time (31 time zones, 48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off, five daily alarms, hourly time signal, 1/100-second stopwatch, full auto calendar, countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, battery power indicator, and power-saving function
- 51 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Titanium bracelet with double-locking fold-over clasp
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
The PAG240 has all the same great Triple Sensor functionality you’ve come to love in its predecessor, but now it’s equipped with Self-Charging, Tough Solar Power, employs more functional exterior case design, has a host of additional features such as Sunrise Sunset Data, Countdown Timer and 48-city World Time.
The feature-rich Casio Men’s Pathfinder Triple Sensor Watch is loaded with contemporary must-haves, like a titanium band that closes with a double push-button fold-over safety clasp and a triple sensor that provides altimeter, barometer, thermometer, and compass information. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The watch’s large digital display is backlit for after-hours use, and world time is quickly available in 48 cities–a handy feature when you’re traveling. Other high-tech features include five alarms, a 1/100 second stopwatch, a countdown timer, and the ability to display time in 12- or 24-hour formats. Myriad easy-to-use buttons surround the watch’s resin case, providing quick access to its many features. Additionally, this watch boasts a water resistance to 330 feet (100 meters), reliable digital quartz movement, and a mineral crystal.
Product Alert: Casio Tough Solar watches are battery powered. The battery is recharged by a solar panel built into the face of the watch. Depending on the model, a Casio Tough Solar watch can stay fully functional anywhere from 5-23 months without exposure to any light. Casio Tough Solar watches can be recharged with any type of light, but recharging times will vary according to the light-source.